Hi Everyone! I am Emilia, creator of @TheFoodAtHand and Brand Ambassador for the incredible Get More Vits! Today I’m taking over the Get More Vits blog to talk about my favourite products and share some of my go-to nutritious recipes.
I started my Instagram just over a year ago, aiming to focus not just on my love and passion for local hospitality, but also upon my day to day nutrition and the pleasure I take from the whole process of food. I aim to inspire people to cook more and enjoy their time in the kitchen to unwind. I combine this with my wealth of knowledge in simple cooking which I share every day, plus my tips on how to make it all incredibly tasty and an all-round fantastic experience to enjoy with your loved ones! I also think it is super important to be totally aware of everybody’s dietary requirements within my audience, cooking vegan more than 50% of the time, developing nutritious recipes that are inclusive for everyone.
My Get More Vits Favourites
As a Get More Vits Brand Ambassador my personal product favourites are their Watermelon L-Carnitine & Chromium along with their Recovery Hydrating Orange and Cranberry, specifically to drink whilst doing a home workout or at the gym, fuelling my body for a hard workout along with a targeted recovery. I really do love the Get More Vits product range which makes me more than happy to promote them to my audience as I really do drink them every day, an essential to put in my handbag!
Let’s Talk Food!
I have created two vegan nutritious recipes especially for the Get More Vits audience, these are my go-to’s in terms of eating alongside the drinks, primarily focusing on eating simple yet nutrient and vitamin-rich food. The first recipe, my current Budda Bowl go-to, is a tasty veggie hit and wholesome nourishment, they are also super simple and customisable, go wild!
- Set your oven to 200c and boil a kettle.
- Dissolve your stock cube in 2 cups of water and add to a saucepan, add your basmati rice and turmeric, bring to the boil, reduce to a low heat and cover for 10 minutes, remove from the heat and allow it to continue cooking in steam for 10 minutes.
- Add butternut squash and plantain to an oven tray, drizzle sesame oil and salt, pop in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Whilst your veg is roasting add beetroot, chickpeas and tahini to a food processor and blitz until you get your beetroot hummus, add a good dollop to the bowl, along with your pickled peppers & rocket!
- Once your veg has been roasting for 30 minutes, add the tender stem to the tray and roast for a further 10 minutes, adding a little more sesame oil and salt to just the broccoli.
- Enjoy served with seeds & nuts!
PLUS: fruit seeds and nuts to top (I use raspberries, blueberries, bananas, walnuts, pumpkin seeds).
- Add your avo, mango, milk, bananas, spinach, chia seeds to the blender, blend till thick and smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl and add a beautiful fruit arrangement to your breakfast.
- Enjoy with a GMV drink!