It's Official. We're Approved!
Great news here at GMV HQ, our Vitamin D drink has been approved by the Royal Osteoporosis Society to support bone health! This means that the experts at the ROS all agree that our best-loved Mango and Passionfruit drink is good for bones, and we are really excited to join them on their mission to improve the nations bone health.
Now if you follow us on Facebook or Instagram you may have already seen this exciting news, but we wanted to share more on Osteoporosis and the importance of looking after your bones, at any age!
Did you know…?
- Osteoporosis is a condition where bones become weak and break more easily
- Around 3.5 million people have osteoporosis in the UK, causing 500,000 broken bones every year
- We reach peak bone health at the age of 30, naturally declining as we age, especially for women around the menopause
- Osteoporosis is not inevitable, bone health is important for life and we can all take steps to help our bones stay strong
- Getting enough vitamin D from the sun, topped up with an extra 10 micrograms (400IU) daily from food or supplements - especially in the winter months – is key for good bone health
From Summer 2021 lookout for the 'Bone Health Approved" logo on every bottle of Get More Vitamin D, available nationwide at Tesco, Sainsbury's, ASDA, Spar, Welcome Break and Moto as well as online at Ocado, Amazon or direct from our website.
For more information on Osteoporosis, Vitamin D, nutrition and exercise for good bone health visit ROS Website or call their helpline 0808 800 0035