Easy Squash Ice Lollies
Get ready for the easiest recipe ever! Here at Get More Vits, we have recently launched our brand-new Multivitamin squash range and with more hot weather (hopefully) just around the corner we thought why not use them to make a refreshing, hydrating, healthy treat.
Available in 3 flavours - Orange, Mango & Passionfruit, Apple & Blackcurrant and Summer Fruits, and all containing 8 essential vitamins: vitamin D, vitamin C, and 6 B vitamins (B1, B3, B5, B6, B7 and B12), just one glass has 50% of your recommended daily dose.
The best thing is that until the 1st August, you can pick up our fruity, vitamin-packed squash for just £1.50 with your Tesco Clubcard (usually £2.50), check it out online at tesco.com.
- Your favourite Multivitamin Squash flavour - We've used Orange, Mango & Passionfruit and Apple & Blackcurrant
- Reusable ice lolly moulds
- Use a large jug to mix up the required amount of squash with water for your moulds (no need for specifics, you can always drink any excess 😉 )
- Pour into lolly moulds and freeze for a few hours
- Enjoy a delicious and refreshing vitamin infused treat, great for kids and adults alike!